– Aerodynamics optimized to facilitate overtaking. Very low ride height sensitivity and wide range of suspension set up possibilities.
– Compliant to FIA F3 2019 safety rules.
– Static tests, Crash tests.
– Anti intrusion panels.
– Steel Halo.
– Wheel tether cables
– Compromise between performance and cost effectiveness wherever possible.
– Extensive use of composite materials.
– Sequential gearbox.
– Electro-hydraulic gear shift system.
– All in one ECU- GCU – Data logger equipment.
– High speed data acquisition system but no telemetry.
– F1 type Virtual Safety Car & Marshalling system.
– Bespoke Mecachrome 6 cylinder 3.4 litres naturally aspirated 380 HP @ 8000 rpm.
– Fly by wire throttle system.
– Bespoke six-gear longitudinal gearbox designed by Hewland.
– Magneti Marelli electro-hydraulic command via paddle shift from steering wheel.
– A top speed of 300 km/h.
– Lateral acceleration up to +/- 2.6 G.
– Maximum braking deceleration -1.9 G
– Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h: 3.1 seconds
– Acceleration 0 – 200km/h: 7.8 seconds
AUDI R8 LMS GT4
- Dynamic and powerful with its normally aspirated V10 engine
- Meets the highest safety standards
- Eight-way adjustable ABS and traction control
- Electronic stability program enhances active safety by means of brake interventions at the limit
- Economic maintenance through close-to-production technology and a worldwide service network
Weight: 1460 kg
Max. power: 495 HP
Max. torque: 550 nm
Cubic capacity: 5,200 CC normally aspirated V10 engine
Gearbox: 7-speed transmission (Double-Clutch)
Top speed: 250 km/h
0-100 km/h: 4 sec
Fuel tank capacity: 118 L